University Of Technology puts forward an opportunity to pursue Diploma in Engineering. Read More To Know!
November 19, 2022
Our esteemed university is offering an opportunity for you to enroll for Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic Diploma). This course will guide a student to learn about basic concepts and topics of engineering.
A few of the times, it is not necessary that a student can devote full time to an engineering course. Which is why, Diploma in Engineering acts as a best substitute for students like them. It equips student with basic knowledge of engineering field, basic principles of scientific methods, computing and mathematical techniques to solve basic and common problems.
Also cost effectiveness is the reason, this course is in demand. Our university serve the best education of this course at just INR 35,000 per year for this course. Our University is affiliated by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE).The added benefit of pursuing this course is that, you need to spare 3 years for learning this course efficiently.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ENROLLING YOUR NAME AT UNIVERSITY
Any student who has the minimum qualification as senior secondary(10th) or higher secondary(10+2) can apply for the course at UOT. It is compulsion that they have scored more than 45% in concerned standards. You can also apply if you have written any SSC Examination during the span.
If you are applying for Diploma in Engineering, subject that are mandatory are: Science and Mathematics. A common test is undergone by student as eligibility test and they get enrolled after passing.
After pursuing this Diploma, students are eligible to get admission in B.Tech/B.E course. They can also enroll directly in 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E by passing an LTE Test. LTE (Lateral Entry Test) is the eligibility test that too decide if a child is efficient enough to directly hop onto 2nd year.
Candidates who have persuade diploma have an upper hand in terms of fundamentals of programme than regular B.E/B.Tech students.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE COURSE AT UOT?
STEP 1. FILL ADMISSION FORM
• Download the Application form from https://bit.ly/uot-adm-form
• Fill Complete Details in Admission Form and attach the Qualification
and other Relevant Documents (Self Attested) with Admission form
• Mention ERP No. on back of Documents
• Download Format of Gap Certificate, Student Undertaking, Ragging Affidavit from http://bit.ly/admission-booklet
STEP 2. FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-login for online Admission form
• Do check the Guidelines for Online Application process-
• Original Documentshave to be scanned and uploaded in Online Application
• Do Paste and Upload Latest and Clear Photograph in Online AdmissionForm.
• Upload the Filled up Application Form in Step 1 for Admission Process.
STEP 3. MAKE THE PAYMENT
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-fees for Making Payment.
STEP 4. FINAL SUBMISSION
Deposit the Complete File in Admission Office.
DIPLOMA COURSES IN ENGINEERING
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (DETCE)
- Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Science
- Civil Engineering (DCE)
- Electrical Engineering (DEE)
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering
CAREER OR JOBS THAT YOU CAN AVAIL AFTER PURSUING DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING
Diploma will be helping you in finding a well-paid jobs in any private company across the globe. As in last decade, the demand for technical work force has raised with good numbers. Not just that, If you are well learnt and prepared you can also get employed by government sectors. Role of Junior Engineer, Machine Operator, Teacher, Officer, Managers are frequently hired by government sectors. Sectors are as followed:
- Electricity Departments
- Public Work Department
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Company Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum company Ltd.
- Government Universities, and many others.