General knowledge is something that really helps us to grow both on personal as well as academic level. It narrows our sense of perceiving the world, understands, and analyzes the situations better as one would without proper knowledge. It’s important to know what is happening around us.
It stretches way beyond knowing the answers to trivia questions and quizzes. Being up-to-date on current affairs and basic knowledge in a variety of subjects and can make you a more sociable and successful person.
From students to professionals to business owners to homemakers to retirees, this applies to virtually everyone in all walks of life.
University Of Technology has made an effort of keeping the millennials updated. Scoops are handpicked and mentioned in a format so that it can be easily understood by an individual. UOT research team works upon the different sections and genres of Current and specified affairs. It is a good source of information where you can choose your genre and check the news or scoop related to the same.
Let’s see how GK acts as a perk to College student.
1. Your Quest for Knowledge Will Be a Rewarding Hobby and it can definitely help you in reaching your preferred government job.
2. You’ll Be More Creative and Innovative.
3. Your Sense of Humor Will Be More Refined.
4. It’ll Be Easier to Keep up With the Latest Trends.
5. You’ll Be Able to Make More Informed Decisions.
6. Your Knowledge Will Impress Others.