We are extremely proud to extent to you an announcement for the University of Technology’s first graduation ceremony. The ceremony will take place at University premises and will sharply begin 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Our Chief Guest Hon’ble Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, Former President of India and guest of Honor Padam Shri Dr. D.Y. Patil, Former Governor West Bengal, Tripura & Bihar along with special guest Dr. H.C Ganeshia, Legal Luminary Chancellor, Vishva Hindi Sahitya Parishad, Smt. Meenakshi Surana, Chairperson, University of Technology, Shri Prem Surana, Chairman, Deepshikha Kala Sansthan, and Dr. Anshu Surana, Vice Chairman, Deepshikha Kala Sansthan will embrace the occasion with their esteemed presence.
Students are requested to register themselves soonest, as the last date for registration is 07-02-2021.
Below mentioned are few instructions for the students:
1. Students who have completed a final examination of their course till September 2020 are eligible for award of the original degree at this convocation.
2. Eligible students are required to register themselves at the “Online registration link” given below for attending the event. The convocation Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)for different courses is as mentioned:
Diploma: INR 2,000/-
Graduation Course: INR 3,000/-
Post Graduation Course: INR 4,000/-
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/uot-1-convocation
Also, keep visiting the website regularly for any information updates.
3. In case, students are not invited to attend the convocation or could not attend the convocation even after submission of the requisite fee, their certificates will be sent by post to their permanent address.
4. Similarly, the students who have not paid the convocation fee shall have to contact the Registrar’s office of the university and apply for collecting the degree certificate on paying the prescribed fee. The same can be collected after 15 working days from the same office.
5. Students must carry valid photo identification proof (Aadhar Card/DL/ Voter ID etc) in order to enter the convocation hall. All students must fill the online and offline Registration form.
6. All attending students must wear convocation gown during the event, Students can take convocation gown and hood paying INR 1200/- at the counter at the convocation venue out of which INR 1000/- would be refundable on the return of gown and hood on the same day.
7. A mandatory rehearsal is scheduled for 19th February 2021 at 2:00 P.M. onwards at the convocation venue. Students who are not present at rehearsal will not be allowed in the convocation proceedings under any circumstances.
8. Candidates are requested to be seated at specified respective places on the venue 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the event and will not be allowed to leave the venue during the ceremony.
9. The use of a mobile phone is strictly prohibited at the convocation venue. Students will not be allowed to take photographs during the ceremony.
10. Group/individual photography may be allowed after the ceremony. Participants are also requested to join for refreshment after the event.
11. Keeping in mind COVID -19 restrictions seating arrangements will be made and a limited number of students will be invited for the event. The university reserved all rights in this regard.
The First Convocation Ceremony of the University will take place on 20th February 2021 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Students who have completed their course till September 2020 can get registered for the event. The degree will be awarded in the event.
The entry is for limited persons. You will receive Invitation cum confirmation for the event. Kindly note that entry is strictly by invitation only and please carry confirmation details.
NOTE: For Queries
Connect: (M) 81300-77810
E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks & Regards!