CANCELLATION RULES AND REFUND POLICY 2023-24
(As per the UGC Notification on Fees Refund)
If a prospective student chooses to withdraw from the program of study in which he/she has been offered /given admission provisionally/final;, following five-tier system for the refund of fees will be followed :-
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate Fees
|Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the university
|15 days or more before the commencement of classes (as notified in Academic Calendar). Only Rs. 1300 /- as processing fee will be deducted.
|Less than 15 days before the commencement of classes. (as notified in Academic Calendar).
|15 days or less after the commencement of classes (as notified in Academic Calendar).
|30 days or less, but more than 15 days after the commencement of classes (As notified in academic Calendar).
|More than 30 days after the Commencement of classes (as notified in Academic Calendar).
The Admission cell shall be the Nodal Agency for processing refund applications. Candidates will be required to fill the Fee Refund Form and get it approved from Registrar office.
- Cancellation rules may be revised as per the directives of UGC.
- No fees will be refunded if the application for cancellation is received after 30 days after the Commencement of classes (as notified in academic calendar).
- After the generation of enrollment no., if the admitted student wishes to cancel his/her admission then he/she must pay the fee for the full tenure of the program.
- Refund will be made only after the candidate/student has surrendered the Original Fee Receipt, ID card (if issued), Original Loan Letter (if issued) and any other document as required by the University.
- Under the circumstances of cancellation because of any disciplinary action, no refund will be paid against any Academic and/ or Hostel and/ or Other Fees.
- Entrance Examination Fees / Application Form Fees, Enrolment, examination fees are non – refundable.
- Refund of fees ordinarily takes 15 working days from the receipt of complete cancellation form with supportive documents.
Refund Policy – Click here to Download
Refund Form – Click here to Download
Refund Affidavit – Click here to Download