Become Master Of Technology, Get The Best Out Of You With Us! Read More To Enroll In Best University Of India.
November 30, 2022
In this Technological Evolving world, it is important for an individual to match the pace of technologies. Technology has been an interesting field for students these days. It helps in budding different forms of technology that are considered as impossible. Technology has turned impossible into possible.
An Individual who is willing to seek his/her career in science and technology, chooses the stream in 11th standard. They then carry it forward in form of Bachelor of Technology and take a deep dive in technology by pursuing Master of Technology. After pursuing Bachelors in Technology it is advised to seek Masters of Technology. Let us now take a sneak peek about what is M.Tech?
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY : DESCRIPTION
M.Tech or Master of Technology is a post graduation course that takes two years span of a student to learn it. This course will help you to give efficient learning of core engineering at the highest level. India is a fast growing country and highly efficient engineers are in high demand. Our renowned University aims at preparing a student in such a way that they can be skilled working professionals in diverse fields. We help them in learning development of research oriented mindset with logical and analytical thinking capabilities.
An experience in science and technology also helps a student to avail wide range of career opportunities. One can land up having good leading executive positions in industries, renowned companies and research organizations. They also get to put their leaning and experiences at various sectors such as: IT, banking, education and business organizations etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO GET ENROLLED IN BEST M.TECH UNIVERSITY OF INDIA
If you are willing to take admission in University Of Technology, one of the best M.tech university in India. It is important that an individual has passed his/her bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field. It is mandatory to obtain at-least 50% marks in the qualifying exams. Candidates that belongs to reserved categories, can apply for the course by obtaining 45% marks in qualifying exams.
APPLY IN BEST UNIVERSITY OF INDIA AND OPEN YOUR DOOR TO SUCCESS!
STEP 1. FILL ADMISSION FORM
• Download the Application form from https://bit.ly/uot-adm-form
• Fill Complete Details in Admission Form and attach the Qualification
and other Relevant Documents (Self Attested) with Admission form
• Mention ERP No. on back of Documents
• Download Format of Gap Certificate, Student Undertaking, Ragging Affidavit from http://bit.ly/admission-booklet
STEP 2. FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-login for online Admission form
• Do check the Guidelines for Online Application process-
• Original Documentshave to be scanned and uploaded in Online Application
• Do Paste and Upload Latest and Clear Photograph in Online AdmissionForm.
• Upload the Filled up Application Form in Step 1 for Admission Process.
STEP 3. MAKE THE PAYMENT
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-fees for Making Payment.
STEP 4. FINAL SUBMISSION
Deposit the Complete File in Admission Office.
PERKS OF STUDYING M.TECH
- Demand Graph for engineers is continuously inclining and India is seeing a big amount of job seekers in sectors like: consumer durables, automotive, oil&gas, refinery, mining, infrastructures and many more.
- As per research, the electrical equipment market will be watching a big boom of additional 22 Billions in upcoming 2-3 years. The export value of electrical equipment has seen a good rise after 2021.
- Chemical Industries are multiplying day by day and which is why demand for chemical engineers has actively rose around the country. 11% revenue growth is evident during 2015-2021.
- In last few years, defense manufacturing has become one of the most demanding factors in country, as defense has set a target of 70% self-reliance in weaponry by 2027, creating huge scope for defense manufacturers.
- Companies with 100% FDI in engineering, has commenced their shops in India. This results in booming India’s export export numbers which stood at USD 111.63 in FY22, 45% higher than FY21.
STUDENTS THAT SHOULD CHOOSE MASTERS OF TECHNOLOGY AS FUTURE COURSE
- An individual, who is willing to seek his/her career in Science & Technology stream. He/she is inquisitive and curious to know that how machines/software’s/ machines are developed, run or installed.
- Any student who look himself/herself employee of a renowned MNC’s with esteemed salary can opt for M. Tech.
- Innovation and Advancement is what you look for, you are cordially invited to learn M.Tech.
- Candidates who likes to dig deeper into problems and tends to resolve them by logical thinking or reasoning can pt for M.Tech.
- Curious, Creative and Innovative skill set is highly demanded in this course option.
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER PURSUING M.TECH
|Computer Science Engineers||Analyzing problems for solutions, formulating, and testing, using advanced communications or multi-media equipment.|
|Software Engineers||Developing information systems, software solutions, protecting operations, and more.|
|Mining Engineers||they make sure that resources like minerals, metals, oil, and gas are extracted safely and efficiently by using specialist computer applications to maximize planning and efficient production.|
|Mechanical Engineers||Designing power-producing machines such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, as well as power-using machines.|
|Assistance Engineers||Resolving engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information, and providing possible solutions.|
|Electronics Engineers||Designing electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial or scientific applications.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineers||Developing engineering techniques, designing, producing, installing, and maintaining telecommunications systems.|
|Executive Engineers||They are In-charge of large scale projects, commercial, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering projects.|