Pursue Integrated Law i.e. Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law cumulatively in 5 years with an esteemed university.
December 16, 2022
Hello Students, today we will be knowing about how to pursue integrated law? Let us begin with a bit glance about the course.
This course Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of legislative law is an integrated 5 years course that is counted under LLB course. This course is basically amalgamation of few streams such as Humanities and law stream. This amalgamation helps the student to study multiple subjects such as : Sociology, History, Administrative Law, Criminology, Family Law and much more.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENROLL IN BEST UNIVERSITY OF INDIA
If a candidate is willing to choose a career in law and legal departments than it is advised for them to choose integrated law after 12th standard. You can apply in the best university of India if you have secured at-least 50% marks in 12th standard and in any stream. It will be a five years course and the annual fees for the course is 1.2 Lakhs.
HOW TO APPLY IN THE BEST UNIVERSITY ?
STEP 1. FILL ADMISSION FORM
• Download the Application form from https://bit.ly/uot-adm-form
• Fill Complete Details in Admission Form and attach the Qualification
and other Relevant Documents (Self Attested) with Admission form
• Mention ERP No. on back of Documents
• Download Format of Gap Certificate, Student Undertaking, Ragging Affidavit from http://bit.ly/admission-booklet
STEP 2. FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-login for online Admission form
• Do check the Guidelines for Online Application process-
• Original Documentshave to be scanned and uploaded in Online Application
• Do Paste and Upload Latest and Clear Photograph in Online AdmissionForm.
• Upload the Filled up Application Form in Step 1 for Admission Process.
STEP 3. MAKE THE PAYMENT
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-fees for Making Payment.
STEP 4. FINAL SUBMISSION
Deposit the Complete File in Admission Office.
WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS THAT WILL BE LEARNT BY A STUDENTS IN THIS SPAN?
During these five year duration, one will be learning the subjects that will equip them with efficient knowledge of Legislative law and Arts. Popular Law specialization can be: Company Law, Business Law, Corporate Law and Criminal Law. The subjects that are majorly taught in this integrated course are:
|Legal Method||Law of Contract||Labour Law||Company Laws||Taxation|
|Introduction to Law||Law of Tort||Environmental Law||Human Rights||Professional Ethics|
|Sociology||Jurisprudence||Corporate Law||Code of Civil Procedure||Professional Ethics|
|History||Criminal Law||Administrative Law||Taxation||Private International Law|
|Political Science||Constitutional Law||Public International Law||Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing|
Merger, Acquisition and Competition Law
|Economics||Family Law||Law of Evidence|
Law of Equity, Trust, Suit Evaluation and Registration
|English||Property Law||Conflict Laws||Intellectual Property Rights||International Trade Law|
EXPECTED JOB PROFILES AFTER PURSUING BA LLB.
Candidates that has successfully completed their BA LLB then their are wide varieties of career options, below mentioned are different profiles that can be secured by a candidate:
- Lawyer: lawyer is referred as person who represent his or her clients in various civil and criminal court proceedings. A lawyer is responsible for each and every procedure such as: initiating a Lawsuit, documentation of legal papers, attending various meetings, assessing the case and resolving the problems with effective solutions.
- Solicitor: Solicitor is a person who is specialized in one area of Law that can be property law, family law, taxation, corporate law or any specific law field. He/she will help clients with legal advises that will help them to smoothly resolve the related problems.
- Public Prosecutor: He is a professional person who is responsible to carry out criminal proceeding in the court of law. He/she is liable for finding the facts and presenting them in the court of law for case. Public Prosecutor also helps Judge in concluding the justice in a particular case.
- Legal Advisor: Legal Advisor is hired by big companies and firms in which he/she is responsible for advising and counselling clients on numerous legal decisions and actions. A few time legal advisors also involve themselves for resolving legal conflicts.
- Lecturer: After pursuing BA LLB, You are eligible to become a lecturer in any recognized university. However, It is required for a candidate to complete his/her post graduation in Law for the same.
IF YOU ARE SEEKING YOUR CAREER IN LAW STREAM THAN GO AND ENROLL TODAY!