Bachelor of Technology, an individual who is willing to pursue how technology runs logically, they are inquisitive and quirky about knowing things, they enroll themselves in B.Tech. It is an undergraduate academic degree, that is chosen by students after pursuing science stream in their higher secondary. Nowadays, this is one of the most preferred career option millennial opts for.
University of Technology is affiliated by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), where you can pursue engineering, it is a full time four years course, which consists of comprehensive curriculum under multiple specialization that helps an individual to learn practical knowledge on engineering concepts. The fundamental concepts and specialized concepts both helps an individual to pump their career in various fields.
For enrolling in the best university of India, an individual is required to pass in 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Information Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship. (Any of the three).
It is mandatory for a student to obtain at-least 45% in 12th standard. If any candidate that belongs to reserved category, 5 percents will be exempted. Securing 40% is compulsory in the above mentioned subjects taken together.
DISCIPLINES OF BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
A student who has completed the Bachelor of Technology in any of the below mentioned disciplines will be designated as Engineer. Here are a few disciplines in which one can pursue:
– Computer Science
– Electrical Engineering
– Electrical & Communication Engineering
– Information Technology
– Automobile Engineering
-Cloud Technology & Information Security
-Agriculture & Food Engineering
HOW TO ADMIT YOURSELF IN BEST UNIVERSITY OF THE COUNTRY
STEP 1. FILL ADMISSION FORM
• Download the Application form from https://bit.ly/uot-adm-form
• Fill Complete Details in Admission Form and attach the Qualification
and other Relevant Documents (Self Attested) with Admission form
• Mention ERP No. on back of Documents
• Download Format of Gap Certificate, Student Undertaking, Ragging Affidavit from http://bit.ly/admission-booklet
STEP 2. FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-login for online Admission form
• Do check the Guidelines for Online Application process-
• Original Documentshave to be scanned and uploaded in Online Application
• Do Paste and Upload Latest and Clear Photograph in Online AdmissionForm.
• Upload the Filled up Application Form in Step 1 for Admission Process.
STEP 3. MAKE THE PAYMENT
• Visit https://bit.ly/uot-fees for Making Payment.
STEP 4. FINAL SUBMISSION
Deposit the Complete File in Admission Office.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AFTER PURSUING B.Tech
B.Tech HELPS YOU BUILD FOLLOWING SKILLS
– Socially Intelligent
– Emotionally Intelligent
– Superlative Technical Skills
– Logical Thinker
– Interpersonal Capabilities
– Practical Technological Abilities
– Enhanced Communication Skills
– Self Control
Engineering is a booming stream, with wide categories and streams it offers various career options. If you stand out as an efficient engineer, you get a chance to get recruited biggies of IT such as Google, Apple, Microsoft, ISRO, Amazon, Intel, TATA Consultancy, Hindustan Unilever Limited , etc. Enroll Today in Best University of India www.universityoftechnology.edu.in