Notice for enrollment and examinations
Sub: Regarding enrollment and December 2017 Semester Examinations.
All students and staff are hereby informed that for enrollment in various programme of academic session 2017-2018 and December-January 2017 Semester Examinations, you are required to follow following steps:
Steps for Enrollment:
- Download Enrollment Form.
- After completely filling enrolment form student shall submit it to the department of controller of examinations along with the enrolment fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Next day students are required to visit University website’s (uot.edu.in) UOT Digital Section.
- Use Enrolment Verification facility to get your enrolment.
- From Enrolment Section, students will get a User Id and Password for student login for printing your Id Card.
Examinations (for semester wise programmes only) :
- Visit UOT Digital Section.
- Fill online examination form and submit it. After submitting you are required to take a print of bank challan.
- Visit a nearby branch of Union Bank of India and deposit challan with Rs. 1400/-.
- Submit University copy to the department of controller of examinations.
- You will get your Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket through Print Hall Ticket facility will be available between 26-Dec-2017 to 30-Dec-2017.
- Schedule of examination is also available in UOT Digital section.
Controller of Examinations